Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Got to be kidding, what?

 Think of complete idiots, these two kids of Will Smith make the top cut.  Wow, that something so stupid and foolish can come out of these hopeless entitled kids should not be a surprise, since they are rumored to be Scientology's.

Willow then rather bizarrely claims that time is a concept that she can control with her mind.

 'I mean, time for me, I can make it go slow or fast, however I please. That’s how I know it doesn't exist.'
Willow 
 'I mean, time for me, I can make it go slow or fast, however I please': Willow claims she can control time in a new interview with T Magazine Bookworm: Jaden is currently reading The Ancient Secret of the Flower of Life and 'ancient texts; things that can’t be pre-dated'

The brother says

'I still haven’t been to driver’s ed because if everybody I know has been in an accident, I can’t see how driver’s ed is really helping them out.'

Jaden added: 'Here’s the deal: School is not authentic because it ends. It’s not true, it’s not real.'

'Our learning will never end. The school that we go to every single morning, we will continue to go to.

These are the product of the Smiths, what a shame.

Read full artice by Dailymail 

They both feel so full of themselves, so entitled.  What a waste of time to even interview them.  So, why are we sharing? At times, you just got to let people form their own opinion.  But, we can say with 100% certainty people will be on our side.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Past Posts